Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Andyhow.com








Sometime ago I was fortunate to win a free website. Ironically the current website had just expired and it seemed to work out just fine. With a lot of time and patients I went through my entire catalog of photos to figure out what should be on the new site and what should not. It was rather hard to go from twelve pictures to almost and infinite amount. None the less I edited and edited and edited to see what would give the viewer a accurate view of what I can do with a camera.
Since it will not launch until the new year I decided to give a sneak peak of what to come. I have a lot of different things from the current 100 project to the now extinct Polaroids. Some editorial things made the cut. None the less here is a sneak peak!!

Enjoy

No comments: